Shards Dashboard React
A free React admin dashboard template pack featuring a modern design system and lots of custom templates and components.
- Install dependencies by running
npm run startto start the local development server.
- 😎 That's it! You're ready to start building awesome dashboards.
- This project is bootstrapped using Create React App.
- Flux is used for state management and all Flux specific files are located inside
src/flux. Transitioning to a more robust solution such as Redux is also fairly simple.
- All primary templates are located inside
- There is only one single layout defined (Default) inside
src/layouts, however, the current structure provides an easy way of extending the UI kit.
src/componentsdirectory hosts all template-specific subcomponents in their own subdirectory.
- The layout styles inherited from Shards Dashboard are pulled in from the
- Other extra styles specific to the libraries used are located inside
src/utilsdirectory contains generic Chart.js utilities.
Runs the app in the development mode.
Launches the test runner in the interactive watch mode.
npm run build
Builds the app for production to the
npm run eject
Note: this is a one-way operation. Once you
eject, you can’t go back!
If you aren’t satisfied with the build tool and configuration choices, you can
eject at any time. This command will remove the single build dependency from your project.
🌟 Pro Version
If you're looking for something more, check out Shards Dashboard Pro React which features many more custom templates and components. Use the
GITHUB15 coupon code for a 15% discount off the current price.