Fullstack open source quiz application
Configuration and Setup
In order to run this project locally, simply fork and clone the repository or download as zip and unzip on your machine.
- Open the project in your prefered code editor.
- Go to terminal -> New terminal (If you are using VS code)
In the first terminal
$ cd react-quiz $ npm install $ npm run dev
# --- Config.env --- VITE_API_KEY=your_api_key VITE_AUTH_DOMAIN=your_auth_domain VITE_PROJECT_ID=your_project_id VITE_STORAGE_BUCKET=your_storage_bucket VITE_MESSAGING_SENDER_ID=your_messaging_sender_id VITE_APP_ID=your_app_id
- User registration and login
- Select the type of question and the difficulty level of the question
- Juis time is running and after the time is up it stops automatically
- The final results of the answers answered will be shown
- Incorrect and correct answer results will be displayed
- Responsive Design
This project was created using the following technologies.
- React Vite – Improved website speed.
- React Hooks – For managing and centralizing application state.
- react-router-dom – To handle routing.
- Tailwind Css – For User Interface.
- React icons -Small library that helps you add icons to your react apps.
- Framer Motion As animation on the website.
- Firebase User authentication & data storage.
Copyright (c) 2022 Daniel Lee
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.