Introducing Aura: See your mood in a whole new light.
Introducing Aura, an easy to use mood tracking app that takes your daily life's mood into account. It allows you to understand yourself better and helps you maintain an even mood throughout the day. The app has various features such as graphs, statistics, insights, and relaxing sounds to improve you mood. And the best part? It's free!
Steps to Setup
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/AbhinavRajesh/Aura.git
Change the working directory
Run the app
Open localhost:3000 to see the app. 🎉
This is an open source project so you're always welcome to contribute ideas, report issues or send in pull requests!
This project is licensed under the MIT License
What's in the pipeline?
- Daily push notification/email reminders for users to remind them to enter their mood.
- Suggest methods to improve users mood when they feel low.
- Weekly emails with reports and ways to improve their mood if their average mood score is low for the week.
- A tab to enter and store users best memories so they could relive that moment and be happy.
- And much more! If you have any feature in mind which might make this app better then feel free to drop an issue and I would be happy to go through them!