Dev Cheats • Interactive Cheatsheet
Dev Cheats is an intuitive and user-friendly interactive cheatsheet that provides a handy reference for developers to search and access various command line tool usages quickly and efficiently.
This project is still in development. Please feel free to contribute any way you can. Just keep in mind that you should pay attention to CONTRIBUTING before contributing.
With Dev Cheats you can;
- Easily search for commands by name
- Filter a group of commands by category
- Copy usage examples to paste into your terminal
- If available, click any command name to launch the original documentation
- Show and hide commands depending on their complexity through the menu from
strict cookies to remember your preferences next time you launch the app. Nothing is stored on the server
You can find and bookmark the online version from dev-cheats.vercel.app
For more information, please check package.json
How To Contribute
Please feel free to contribute any way you can. Just keep in mind that you should pay attention to CONTRIBUTING before contributing.
This project is licensed under the MIT License – see the LICENSE file for details.