Mario Jump is an endless running game inspired by the famous Google Chrome’s T-Rex Dinosaur Game 🦖. The game is built entirely with ReactJS ⚛ and Redux Toolkit 🔧. Play Here 🎮
Configuration and Setup
In order to run this project locally, simply fork and clone the repository or download as zip and unzip on your machine.
- Open the project in your prefered code editor.
- Go to terminal -> New terminal (If you are using VS code)
In the first terminal
$ cd mario-jump-game $ npm install $ npm start
- Mobile Responsive
- Beautiful Animations
- Rapid Controls
- High Score
- Mario Background Music
- Jump & Game Over Sound Effect
This project was created using the following technologies.
- React Hooks – For managing and centralizing application state.
- react-router-dom – To handle routing.
- Css – For User Interface.
- React Redux -Helps maintain consistency between state and views
- Redux Toolkit – To facilitate the development of web applications using Redux
Copyright (c) 2022 Gilbert Hutapea
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.