I wrote a huge tutorial about setting up your own SoundCloud Client in React + Redux. Additonally you can find a real world example of my own SoundCloud Client as source code and live version.
This repository should give you an entry point for a React + Redux + SoundCloud boilerplate project with multiple possible extensions. The outcome of the SoundCloud Client in React + Redux can be found in the base-init/ folder.
There are more folders marked as extension-*/. Each of them pairs with a blogpost and can be applied on the base-init/ project.
If you only search for a seed project for your React + Redux + SoundCloud app, simply use the base-init/ folder to begin with. If you want to get started in some other domains, please have a look at the extension-*/ folders and tutorials.
- base-init/ - Tutorial: The SoundCloud Client in React + Redux
- extension-eslint/ - React ESLint: Code Style like Airbnb in React
- extension-flow/ - Flow: Type Checking with Flow in React + Redux
- extension-ducks/ - Redux Ducks: Restructure your Redux App with Ducks
- extension-normalizr/ - Redux Normalizr: Improve your State Management
- extension-observable/ - Redux Observable RxJS: Going Epic with Reactive Programming
- MobX Refactor: MobX React: Simplified State Management in React
- more upcoming...
- git clone
- cd base-init
- npm install
- npm start
- (npm test)
- (read and apply one of the extension tutorials OR start your own project on top of it the base-init)
Feel free to contribute with a blog post + extension! You could open an issue or write me directly on GitHub or Twitter about your ideas.
I am open for feedback. Please reach out! :)