This project is a Next.js starter with:
It is basically what is presented in the Supabase + Next.js quickstart, just with TypeScript, and some minimal UI with TailwindCSS.
- Clone this repository or use it as a template
- Rename .env.local.template to .env.local and set the two environement variables using your Supabase configuration
- Follow the instuctions from the Supabase + Next.js quickstart to set up the database schema.
Below, the original README generated by Next.js:
project bootstrapped with
First, run the development server:
npm run dev # or yarn dev
Open http://localhost:3000 with your browser to see the result.
You can start editing the page by modifying
pages/index.js. The page auto-updates as you edit the file.
pages/api directory is mapped to
/api/*. Files in this directory are treated as API routes instead of React pages.
To learn more about Next.js, take a look at the following resources:
- Next.js Documentation – learn about Next.js features and API.
- Learn Next.js – an interactive Next.js tutorial.
You can check out the Next.js GitHub repository – your feedback and contributions are welcome!
Deploy on Vercel
The easiest way to deploy your Next.js app is to use the Vercel Platform from the creators of Next.js.
Check out our Next.js deployment documentation for more details.