Tic-Tac-Toe built in React.
Added additional features:
- Display the location for each move in the format (col, row) in the move history list.
- Bold the currently selected item in the move list.
- Rewrite Board to use two loops to make the squares instead of hardcoding them.
- Add a toggle button that lets you sort the moves in either ascending or descending order.
- When someone wins, highlight the three squares that caused the win.
Subscribe to React.js Examples
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox