Welcome to 3072, a number-merging game inspired by the popular game “2048”, but this time, with a twist. The gameplay is extraordinarily different to 2048, in that it uses 3s instead of 2s; a truly profound and mindbending change in user experience.
This project is built with TypeScript, React, and Tailwind CSS, ensuring high-performance interactivity and a stunning, responsive design. Your high scores are not lost when you close the game; they are stored locally on your device for you to keep pushing your limits.
Try 3072 now, here!
Rules of the Game
- The game is played on a 4×4 grid.
- Use your arrow keys to move the blocks. When two blocks with the same number touch, they merge into one with their sum!
- With every move, another small block appears on an empty spot in the grid.
- The goal is to combine blocks to create a block with the number ‘3072’.
- The game is over when the grid is filled and you cannot make a move to merge blocks.
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome! Feel free to check the issues page to contribute.
This project is open source, licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE.
You can get in touch with me at:
GitHub: @WeiChongDevelops Email: [email protected]