A progressive static-site generator for React.
React-Static is a fast, lightweight, and powerful framework for building static-progressive React applications and websites. It's been carefully designed to meet the highest standards of SEO, site performance, and user/developer experience.
- ⚛️ 100% React (or Preact!)
- ? Blazing fast builds and performance.
- ? Data Agnostic. Supply your site with data from anywhere, however you want.
- ✂️ Automatic code and data splitting for routes!
- ? Instant page views via PRPL pattern.
- ? Built for SEO.
- ? React-first developer experience.
- ? Painless project setup & migration.
- ? Supports 100% of the React ecosystem. Including CSS-in-JS libraries, custom Query layers like GraphQL, and even Redux.
- ? Hot Reloadable out-of-the-box. Edit React components & styles in real-time.
- ? LAN accessible dev environment for testing on other devices like phones and tablets.
- Install the CLI:
$ yarn global add react-static # or $ npm install -g react-static
- Create a new project:
$ react-static create
- Pick a template!
- Navigate to your new project:
$ cd my-static-site
- Start the dev server and edit some code!
$ yarn start # or react-static start
- Test a production build
$ yarn stage # or react-static build --staging $ yarn serve
- Build for production!
$ yarn build # or react-static build