Frontend Mentor – Space tourism website solution
This is a solution to the Space tourism website challenge on Frontend Mentor. Frontend Mentor challenges help you improve your coding skills by building realistic projects.
Users should be able to:
- View the optimal layout for each of the website’s pages depending on their device’s screen size
- See hover states for all interactive elements on the page
- View each page and be able to toggle between the tabs to see new information
- CSS Grid
- Mobile-first workflow
- TypeScript – Programming language
- React – JS library
- Next.js – React framework
- React Transition Group – React library
- PostCSS – JS tool
- TailwindCSS – CSS framework
What I learned
I love this concept. So I’m going to make a
Star Wars version of this website as my future project. I think and hope that this project will be very useful for learning and experiencing new things.
- Start css animation when state changes – This solution helped me to know that I need a React library called
React Transition Groupto trigger a css animation on react state change.
- CSS box-shadow maker – This is page that allows you to make css
box-shadows much quicker.
- Detect window size – This solution helped me to finally learn detecting window size in
If you like this repository, please like it ?✨