? A website that makes use of the specs API (glasses ?) methods. With a SAAS kind of feel to it. ?
About The Project
To get a local copy just follow these simple example steps.
- A Code Editor of your choice
I use VSCode
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/ThemeQuest/specs-on-website
- Change directory
- Install dependencies
- Run local development environment
npm run dev
⚡ You're good to go
- This project was developed specifically for stores like: Specsavers. After noticing that they don’t have an online ‘try it on’ system for their specs/glasses. We decided to work on a system that will deliver instant feedback using Cloudinary for facial detection
For more information, please refer to the Cloudinary Docs
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the
MIT License. See LICENSE for more information.
Project Repo Link: https://github.com/ThemeQuest/specs-on-website
- NextJS Docs
- Tailwind Docs
- TypewriterJS v2
- React Modal Video
- Cloudinary | Node.js image and video upload
- Cloudinary | Node.js image transformations
- Cloudinary | Transformations on upload
- Cloudinary | Advanced Facial Attributes Detection
- Cloudinary | Image transformations