Accessible SVG icon component for React.
npm install --save react-svg-icon
import Icon from 'react-svg-icon'; <Icon name="i-rocket" /> <Icon name="i-rocket" className="i--red" /> // Optionally, use a title to add an accessible label <Icon name="i-rocket" title="Start the trip" />
Inline SVG assets
Create your SVG sprite and inline them at the start of you HTML document. There's a nice tutorial on how to do this on CSS-Tricks.
nvm install # Then, install all project dependencies. npm install # Install the git hooks. ./.githooks/deploy
Working on the project
Everything mentioned in the installation process should already be done.
# Make sure you use the right node version. nvm use # Start the server and the development tools. npm run start # Runs linting. npm run lint # Runs tests. npm run test # View other available commands with: npm run
- Make a new branch for the release of the new version.
- Update the CHANGELOG.
- Update the version number in
package.json, following semver.
- Make a PR and squash merge it.
- Back on master with the PR merged, follow the instructions below.
npm run dist # Use irish-pub to check the package content. Install w/ npm install -g first. irish-pub npm publish
- Finally, go to GitHub and create a release and a tag for the new version.