An open source app to track beer consumption and keg usage built with react.
This app is build with React. Main purpose is to keep track of beer consumption at a busy pub.
React Components Diagram
Requirements to Run
- Web Browser
- Download and install Node.js from the official website
- Clone the repository:
$git clone https://github.com/romankolivashko/tap-room.git
- Use command line/Bash to move to the project directory with
npm installto get all dependencies.
npm run startto start up the project
Other Technologies Used
- Bootstrap 4.4.1
- As a user, I want to see a list/menu of all available kegs. For each keg, I want to see its name, brand, price and alcoholContent (or perhaps something like flavor for a kombucha store).
- As a user, I want to submit a form to add a new keg to a list.
- As a user, I want to be able to click on a keg to see its detail page.
- As a user, I want to see how many pints are left in a keg. Hint: A full keg has roughly 124 pints.
- As a user, I want to be able to click a button next to a keg whenever I sell a pint of it. This should decrease the number of pints left by 1. Pints should not be able to go below 0.
There are currently no known bugs in this program.
If found, please report it here - Issues
Support and contact details
If there are any question or concerns please contact me at my email. Thank you.
This software is licensed under the MIT license