Berry is a free react admin template build using the M-UI. It is meant to be the best User Experience with highly customizable feature-riched pages. It is a complete React Dashboard Template with easy and intuitive responsive design as on retina screens or laptops.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do not forget to star (Top right of this page) it if you like the theme ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Pro version of Berry react template contains features like TypeScript, Apps, Authentication Methods (i.e. JWT, Auth0, Firebase), Advance Components, Form Plugins, Layouts, Widgets, and many more.
|9 Demo pages||45+ demo pages|
|–||✓ Dark/Light Mode 🌓|
|–||✓ TypeScript version|
|–||✓ Design files (Figma)|
|–||✓ 6+ color Options|
|–||✓ JWT, Firebase, Auth0 authentications|
|–||✓ More components|
Berry brings everything you need for dashboard development. We have added the following high-end features in the initial release.
- Modern aesthetics UI design
- Material-UI components
- Fully Responsive, all modern browser supported
- Easy to use code structure
- Flexible & High-Performance code
- Easy Documentation Guide
Free Berry React version
Berry Pro version
Berry is available to purchase.
Table of contents
Clone from Github
git clone https://github.com/codedthemes/berry-free-react-admin-template.git
Berry documentation helps you out in all aspects from Installation to deployment.
- Material UI V5
- Built with React Hooks API
- Redux & React Context API for State Management
- React Router for Navigation Routing
- Support of react-script
- Code Splitting
Berry is managed by Team CodedThemes.
Please generate a Github issue if you found a bug in any version. We are trying to be responsive to resolve the issue.
- Licensed cover under MIT
Berry – Nodejs version by Appseed
More Free React Material Admin Templates
More Premium React Material Admin Templates
- Website https://berrydashboard.io
- Blog https://blog.berrydashboard.io
- CodedThemes https://codedthemes.com
- Dribbble https://dribbble.com/codedthemes
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/codedthemes
- Twitter https://twitter.com/codedthemes