[Client] Online game Royal Madness ?
? Check latest build: https://hmbanan666.github.io/royal-madness-client/
? Imagine an open world where your Hero can:
- ?️ Travel, defeat creatures and find an infinite number of quests
- ? Gather loot and a variety of materials
- ?️ Construct buildings with other Heroes
- ? Chat with other Heroes in real time
- ? Collect battle pets, upgrade them, and fight Bosses in turn-based battles
- ? Earn more than 1000 achievements!
Let’s build a similar world together!
What will be here?
- [Front] Web client for the game made with Typescript, React, and Redux
- simple graphics, top view camera
- movements with mouse clicks (or finger taps)
- some interface, menu, inventory slots…
- [Back] Server on Node.js, where will be a storage for progress of all Heroes
- I want to take a break from product development and develop some game that myself would play in the evenings.
- It will be made using front and back parts, with good code practices (hope so ?).
- Want to discover something new in software development. Some new challenges and their overcoming!
- I enjoy the new achievements on GitHub, especially Starstruck x4: “Created a repository that has 4096 stars”. Why not to try?
⭐️ Become a Stargazer ⭐️ Star this repo. Make forks, issues, PRs, and have fun! Thank for your ideas and activity! ?