Frontend Mentor - Audiophile e-commerce website solution
E-commerce Web App for audio products. A full-stack project, using Nodejs and Express in the backend, MongoDB as database, React, and Redux on the front-end.
This is a solution to the Audiophile e-commerce website challenge on Frontend Mentor. Frontend Mentor challenges help you improve your coding skills by building realistic projects.
Users should be able to:
- View the optimal layout for the app depending on their device's screen size
- See hover states for all interactive elements on the page
- Add/Remove products from the cart
- Edit product quantities in the cart
- Fill in all fields in the checkout
- Receive form validations if fields are missed or incorrect during checkout
- See correct checkout totals depending on the products in the cart
- Shipping always adds $50 to the order
- VAT is calculated as 20% of the product total, excluding shipping
- See an order confirmation modal after checking out with an order summary
- Keep track of what's in the cart, even after refreshing the browser.