How To Validating Forms in React – For Beginners
This is a functional and reusable form developed using the popular react-hook-form library in combination with Tailwind CSS for styling.
The repository contains the complete source code for the form, including the Input component and validation configurations. It also includes the necessary dependencies and configuration files to get started with the form validation in your own React projects.
To get started with the project in your local development environment, follow these steps:
- Clone the repository to your local machine.
- Open the cloned folder in your preferred code editor, install the required dependencies by running the following command in the terminal:
- To access the starter files for the tutorial, use the following command:
git checkout starter
- Start the development server by running the following command:
npm run dev
You are now ready to go!
To preview the form validation, just click on the play iccon at the top right of this image
Contribute to this project
Thank you for browsing this repo. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
If you have a suggestion that would make this better, please fork the repo and create a pull request. You can also simply open an issue with the tag “enhancement”. Don’t forget to give the project a star! Thanks again!
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request