Free Next.js marketing website template for SaaS startups sparkles
Everything you need to build a great landing page / marketing website for your startup. Great SEO metrics, Green WebVitals, rocket Performance, Clean & Pragmatic Codebase out of the box.
- ⚡ Next.js - React framework for static rendering
- ? Best SEO setup - Meta Tags, JSON-LD and Open Graph Tags
- ✅ Optimized for Web Vitals
- ? Blog with MDX
- ? Mailchimp Integration - for newsletters
- ? Sendgrid Integration - for sending emails
- ? Dark mode - and customizable themes!
- ? No UI library - just styled components, so you don't have to learn any new syntax
- ? One click deployment - with Vercel or any other serverless deployment environment
- ? Eslint - with Next.js's recommended settings and imports sorting rule
- ? Prettier
? Getting Started
Use the templateor this link
- Setup your sendgrid API key and add it to environment variables (
- Adjust the template to your needs (and checkout
- Deploy the project on Vercel don't forget to add env variables
# run the dev mode $ yarn dev # run the prod mode yarn start # build the app yarn build
? Built With
- Statically generated pages with Next.js
- Styled components
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- If you have suggestions for adding or removing projects, feel free to open an issue to discuss it, or directly create a pull request after you edit the README.md file with necessary changes.
- Create individual PR for each suggestion.
Creating A Pull Request
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Big thanks to authors of these libraries:
- https://github.com/neg4n/next-api-og-image - generating open graph images
- https://github.com/blazity/nextjs-color-mode - non-flickering dark mode
- https://github.com/Brew-Brew/css-in-js-media - a convenient way of creating media queries
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!
Distributed under the MIT License.