Interview Scheduler Project
Interview Scheduler is a mock application that allows users to book and cancel interviews.
- Install dependencies with
- Login and Create Postgres database with
psql -U development
- Build and seed database tables
Running Webpack Development Server
Running Jest Test Framework
Running Storybook Visual Testbed
npm run storybook
- Axios: Promise-based HTTP client that works both in the browser and in a Node.js environment.
- Normalize.css: A modern, HTML5-ready alternative to CSS.
- React-dom: React package for working with the DOM.
- React-scripts: Scripts and configuration used by Create React App.
- Babel: A command line interface that works exactly the same as the Node.js.
- Storybook: UI development environment for your React components.
- Testing-library/react: The React Testing Library is a very light-weight solution for testing React components.
- Testing-library/jest-dom: A companion library for Testing Library that provides custom DOM element matchers for Jest.
- Testing-library/react-hooks: Allows you to create a simple test harness for React hooks that handles running them within the body of a function component.
- Node-sass: Library that provides binding for Node.js to LibSass, the C version of the popular stylesheet preprocessor, Sass.
- Prop-types: Allows documentation of the intended types of properties passed to components.
- Added database to Heroku server
- Connected Github to CircleCi