Let's learn React by building react within 100 lines of code
- kReact is built similar to react and mimics its internal working.
- React is a great library that automates most of the DOM handling for us.
- But most of us don't know how this magic automation happens in the backend ?.
- Let's us also know and learn the magic and build one for ourselves ??.
- The main objective of this project is to make you understand how React works internally.
? How to Use?
- Clone this repository
npm installto install JS dependencies
This repository is available MIT license.