WORK IN PROGRESS
Money Tracker is an open-source progressive web app that allows you to track your income and expenses.
This app can work offline on desktop, tablet and mobile.
Data is stored locally on device in PouchDB database and can be synced to the cloud.
Our software is distributed under the MIT License.
npm, which you can install by running:
npm install [email protected] –g
How to install
- Clone the repo from this website, then
- In command line:
$ git clone https://github.com/ps-lightning/finance-tracker.git
$ cd finance-tracker
$ npm install
$ npm start
At this point you should see the app running on
And start developing for contribution.
If any questions arise, please see the open issues tab as some of them might have already been answered.
If you would like to contribute, please follow these steps:
- Open an issue explaining what you want to fix
- Fork this project
- Create a
- Add and commit your contribution (s)
- Push to your
- Open a pull request (PR)
As always, if any questions arise, please connect with us via our
<communication channel> (see below).
It is our responsibility to build a strong and welcoming community for all developers. Everyone who is willing to contribute is welcome, and her or his work will be considered if it solves an issue.
Please keep in mind that everyone:
- Must use a welcoming and inclusive language
- Must be respectful of everyone’s programming skills/backgrounds
- Must accept constructive criticism, and aim for continues improvement
- Must support and show empathy towards other community members
<please add here your preferred communication channel>
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).