Querybook is a Big Data Querying UI, combining collocated table metadata and a simple notebook interface.
- 📚 Organize analyses with rich text, queries, and charts
- ✏️ Compose queries with autocompletion and hovering tooltip
- 📈 Use scheduling + charting in DataDocs to build dashboards
- 🙌 Live query collaborations with others
- 📝 Add additional documentation to your tables
- 🧮 Get lineage, sample queries, frequent user, search ranking based on past query runs
Please install Docker before trying out Querybook.
Pull this repo and run
make. Visit https://localhost:10001 when the build completes.
For more details on installation, click here
- Big Query
- and many more...
- Google Cloud OAuth
- Okta OAuth
- GitHub OAuth
Can be used to fetch schema and table information for metadata enrichment.
- Hive Metastore
- Sqlalchemy Inspect
- AWS Glue Data Catalog
Use one of the following to store query results.
- Database (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
- Google Cloud Storage
- Local file
Upload query results from Querybook to other tools for further analyses.
- Google Sheets Export
- Python export
Get notified upon completion of queries and DataDoc invitations via IM or email.
Lineage & Analytics