Short summary on functionality and used technologies.
[picture of the solution in action, if possible]
Used SharePoint Framework Version
Get your own free development tenant by subscribing to Microsoft 365 developer program
Any special pre-requisites?
|folder name||Author details (name, company, twitter alias with link)|
|1.1||March 10, 2021||Update comment|
|1.0||January 29, 2021||Initial release|
THIS CODE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Minimal Path to Awesome
- Clone this repository
- Ensure that you are at the solution folder
- in the command-line run:
- npm install
- gulp serve
Include any additional steps as needed.
Description of the extension that expands upon high-level summary above.
This extension illustrates the following concepts:
- topic 1
- topic 2
- topic 3
Notice that better pictures and documentation will increase the sample usage and the value you are providing for others. Thanks for your submissions advance.
Share your web part with others through Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices program to get visibility and exposure. More details on the community, open-source projects and other activities from http://aka.ms/m365pnp.
- Getting started with SharePoint Framework
- Building for Microsoft teams
- Use Microsoft Graph in your solution
- Publish SharePoint Framework applications to the Marketplace
- Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices – Guidance, tooling, samples and open-source controls for your Microsoft 365 development