This is React.js based single page progressive web application. This application is designed from scratch by Yury Savin.
Works well on both desktop and mobile, large screen and small screen.
Switch between odd/even week
You don't need internet connection to get access to your schedule
Quick group selection
Fast switching between groups and search by groups / faculties
Daily automatic updates from the official site
To update schedule run script scripts/updateSchedule.js (
node scripts/updateSchedule.js or
To start contributing just fork and clone this repo.
git clone https://github.com/irkvuz/schedule cd ./schedule # install all dependencies yarn install # download lists and schedule for all groups from http://mobile.bgu.ru/ to /public/data/ # for details see file ./scripts/updateSchedule.js yarn updateSchedule # start development server yarn start
- React Router - declarative routing for React
- Axios - promise based HTTP client for the browser and node.js
- Create React App - create React apps with no build configuration
- Ant Design - an enterprise-class UI design language
- Travis CI - continuous integration service used to build and test software projects hosted at GitHub
- VS Code - the best text editor in the universe
- Animated screenshots recorded with ScreenToGif - opensource tool that allows you to record a selected area of your screen, edit and save it as a gif or video
Subscribe to React.js Examples
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox