Restaurant Capstone Project
- themealdb API
- Involvement API Our API unique ID is:
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
- Node js installed
- Browser of your preference
- git clone https://github.com/RafaelEchart/React_RestaurantMenu.git
- cd React_RestaurantMenu
Inside of your directory run the following commands:
- npm install
- npm run build
- npm run start
- Open your browser in http://localhost:8080/ or the port that says the CLI
How to edit
If you wish to edit this project you need to run the following command too:
npm run watch
This will allow you to see a hot refresh in the browser when your HTML changes.
Run the following command to run the tests:
npm run test
? Rafael Echart
? Amr Ahmed
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if you like this project!
- Rafael Echart⭐️
- Amr Ahmed⭐️
- Microverse documentation ⭐️
- Microverse team ⭐️
- mealdb API ⭐️
- involvement API ⭐️
This project is MIT licensed. –>