About The Project
- Slack-Clone is a clone of a slack. Implemented using React and Firebase.
- Behind the backend, I was used React-Firebase for authentication with Google-auth, and highly secure specially for non-authorized users.
- And I have developed a channel section to add new channels and communicate through these channels.
- I have used firestore to keep store all the messages spread among the channels or community.
- And ofcourse our database will be safe under google-firebase security so no worries about securities.
- The channels or messages are stored in firestore database so quickly accessible via our app.
- I was used react-router-dom for saving server-side loads or refreshing. this functionality improve the speed for redirect to one component to another without refreshing from server-side it makes life easier, save lots of time and fast to switch without loading or refreshing the whole page.
- Our data will be in real-time, if any changes make happens in messages or channels then it will automatically changes in our app in real-time no need to refresh our page. the app will be responsive like if you used in Desktop or Mobile devices it render same thing.
This section should list any major frameworks that you built your project using. Leave any add-ons/plugins for the acknowledgements section. Here are a few examples.