React & Redux project – Space Travelers’ Hub.
For this repository, We’ve created a project to create a React app using Redux, the main objective is to use the SpaceX API to consume it, use actions and reducers in React, to understand the concepts about state management, connect React and Redux, connect an existing API via Redux and use the data to display something in the UI, apply React best practices and language style guides in code, and finally add tests using JEST and React Testing Library in the app.
Live Demo Version Link ?
Built With ?
- React JS
- Redux Toolkit
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
- Open terminal
- Clone this project by the command:
$ git clone https://github.com/nelsinofrancisco/space-travelers.git
- Then go to the main folder using the next command:
$ cd space-travelers
- Then run the next command to install all dependencies:
$ npm install
- Finally, run the next command in the terminal to see the web app in your local browser, or also, you can use Live Server in Visual Studio Code.
$ npm start
- If you want to run our tests, use the next command.
$ npm test
- IDE to edit and run the code (We use Visual Studio Code ?).
- Node.js already downloaded.
- For anyone who wants to practice React skills.
- For anyone who wants to practice Redux techniques an testing in React apps.
? Dante Alonso
- GitHub: @DanteAlonsoHT
- Twitter: @dante_dante1
- LinkedIn: Dante Alonso
? Nelsino Francisco
- GitHub: @NelsinoFrancisco
- Twitter: @nelsino_s
- LinkedIn: Nelsino Francisco
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if you like this project!
- Hat tip to anyone whose code was used ?
- Inspiration ?
- Microverse program ⚡
- Our standup team ?
- Our family’s support ?
This project is MIT licensed.