NFT DApp Starter Kit ?️
Ready to bootstrap your own NFT minting site? Get started here ? We have smart contracts, a minting UI and metadata generation scripts for you to get started.
- Play around with the deployed test app here
- Check out the deployed test contracts:
- Rinkeby –
- Rinkeby –
- Fork this repo to play around with it.
Prerequisites for Developers
This repository is meant for developers who are already familiar with Solidity and front-end development basics. If you have not worked with Solidity or Typescript before, we recommend you check out some beginner resources first.
To set up your smart contracts and interact with them via Hardhat go to
To learn more about token metadata and generate your own metadata, go to
To set up your own minting DApp UI go to
If you have any questions or notice issues, please file a ticket and we will respond as soon as possible! We welcome all contributors to open pull requests and will try to review them in a timely manner.
- Coinbase Wallet Developer Docs – official Coinbase Wallet Developer docs to learn more about Wallet Integration
- Paradigm’s Guide to Designing Effective NFT Launches – tips on how to launch an NFT project
- Scaffold-eth buyer-mints – a more complex scaffold for ETH NFT projects
- NFT Minting Scaffold with Merkle Allowlists – another NFT minting scaffold that inspired this project
- Opensea NFT Developer Docs
- wagmi react hooks – we used this package for the frontend integrations