Terra Station is a web application to interact with Terra Core.
Terra Station allows users to:
- View key macroeconomic metrics for Terra.
- View the balances and values of coins and tokens held in the connected wallet.
- View a list of transactions signed by the connected wallet.
- View and transfer NFTs from a custom list of NFT collections.
- View details of active validators on Terra.
- Send tokens to another Terra wallet.
- Swap currencies on the Terra network at the effective exchange rate.
- Stake LUNA to an active validator or unstake by undelegating.
- Earn rewards generated by staking LUNA.
- Participate in governance by voting on proposals and submitting your own.
- Upload and instantiate new contracts and query from and execute messages to existing contracts.
- Deposit and withdraw UST from Anchor Protocol.
Running Terra Station
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
Run Terra Station with the following commands:
git clone https://github.com/terra-money/station.git cd station npm i npm run start
Runs the app in development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.