Get up and running in 1 minute with:
git clone https://github.com/growthbook/growthbook.git cd growthbook docker-compose up -d
Then visit http://localhost:3000
The top 1% of companies spend thousands of hours building their own A/B testing platforms in-house.
The other 99% are left paying for expensive 3rd party SaaS tools or hacking together unmaintained open source libraries.
GrowthBook gives you the flexibility and power of a fully-featured in-house A/B testing platform without needing to build it yourself.
- ❄️ Pull data from Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, and more
- ? Bayesian statistics engine with support for binomial, count, duration, and revenue metrics
- ⬇️ Drill down into A/B test results by browser, country, or any other attribute
- ? Export results as a Jupyter Notebook!
- ?️ Visual Editor for non-technical users to create experiments (beta)
- ? Document experiments with screenshots and GitHub Flavored Markdown
- ? Automated email alerts when tests become significant
- ? Lightweight idea board and objective prioritization framework
Managed Cloud Hosting
Create a free GrowthBook Cloud account to get started.
The included docker-compose.yml file contains the GrowthBook App and a MongoDB instance (for storing cached experiment results and metadata):
This project uses the MIT license. The core GrowthBook app will always remain open and free, although we may add some commercial enterprise add-ons in the future.