You can easily deploy the project over Netlify or
github-pages. Check out the documentation
- React – UI library for js
- React Hooks
- Redux – State Management
- Redux Persistent – Save the application state locally or remotely
- Accessibility Features, ARIA – User Experience improved
- Sass – Sass is the most mature, stable, and powerful professional grade CSS extension language in the world.
- If you have problems please leave an
- Consider forking the project and submitting new
pull requests. I am much likely control my github account.
This project is licensed under the MIT License – see the LICENSE file for details