My personal portfolio implemented with React. The eslint, vite and tailwind technologies were also used.
- src: the file that implements de solution.
- assets: resources that are used in an application.
- components: reusable pieces of code that define the appearance and behavior of a part of the UI.
- pages: the different areas of the portfolio.
- constants: values that cannot be altered by the program during normal execution.
Link to try it out: https://whosbl33h.netlify.app/
How To Use
# Clone this repository $ git clone https://github.com/bl33h/whosbl33h # Install dependencies $ npm i # Run the app $ npm run dev