Free-Hit is an web application that is used to search for free tools that are both free and helpful for our needs. It is built by the amazing open-source community. Here you will find a list of free tools that can help you in your day-to-day life. You can also contribute to this project by adding more tools to our database.
You can check out the live project https://free-hit.vercel.app
💻 Tech Stack
- Vite – Vite is a build tool that aims to provide a faster and leaner development experience for modern web projects.
- PNPM – PNPM is a fast, disk space efficient package manager that helps to fetch packages from the registry.
🚀 Quick start
Contributions are welcome! If you have any ideas, suggestions, or bug fixes, please open an issue or submit a pull request. Make sure to follow the project’s code of conduct.
Note: If you are new to open source contributions, you can refer to this guide by GitHub.
Warning: Please do not spam the repository with unnecessary PRs. Make sure to follow the project’s code of conduct.
- Go through the CONTRIBUTING.md file, where all the guidelines have been mentioned that will guide you to make your contribution.
- Do checkout the project issue tracker section.
- Follow conventional commits for commit messages. You can read more about it here.
- Make sure to add the issue number in the commit message. For example,
git commit -m "fix: fixed a bug in the navbar #1".
- Make sure to add the issue number in the PR title & description. For example,
fix: fixed a bug in the navbar #1.
- If your PR is an invalid one, it will be marked as
- If your PR is a duplicate one, it will be marked as
✨ Authors(only for GSSoC’23)
Jason Dsouza – Project Admin
Syed Aman Ali – Project Mentor