In this assignment you will start with a basic calculator and style it using
inline styles, and
As you can tell the current layout needs a lot of styling work. Modify the layout, components, and calculator logic however you want. Everything is free game!
- Style the calculator however you want. Feel free to use any colors, layout, and animations that you would like. Be as creative as you want.
- Define all PropTypes for
Screencomponents. If you add more components make sure to define the PropTypes.
- Deploy your application using any method you want (repo is setup for Github actions). Add the url: URL_TO_PROJECT
Deployment Instructions (Github actions)
- Go to
- Go to
- Click Save
package.json, add a new key/value as:
build-deploy action finishes running, the app should be live
For other ways to deploy see https://github.com/prof-tejera/react-deployment-code
- Add support for decimal places.
- Add support for negative numbers.
- How are you handling the overflow of text? How might we handle situations in which we are dealing with really large numbers?
How to run the project
npm i && npm start