Top Course Website
Welcome to the Top Course Website! This project is a web application built with ReactJS to showcase and recommend top courses in various domains.
- Browse and search for top courses in different categories.
- View detailed course information, including title & description.
- Sort courses based on different catagories Development, Business, Design & Lifestyle.
- Like courses as favorites or dislike.
- Interactive user interface for an enhanced browsing experience.
“Click on any part of the image to preview the TOPCourseWebsite.”
To run the project locally, follow these steps:
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/ramgpal/TopCourseWebsite.git
- Navigate to the project directory:
- Install the dependencies:
- Install the react-icons:
npm install react-icons
- Intall the react-toastify:
npm i react-toastify
- Start the development server:
- Open your browser and visit
http://localhost:3000to access the website.
Contributions are welcome! If you’d like to contribute to this project, please follow these steps:
- Fork the repository.
- Create a new branch:
git checkout -b feature/your-feature
- Make your changes and commit them:
git commit -m 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin feature/your-feature
- Submit a pull request detailing your changes.
Please ensure that your code follows the project’s coding conventions and that you have thoroughly tested your changes.