About The Project
- A facial emotion detection concept using React JS & the face-api.js.
- It consists of a photo capture mode with a gallery, and a real-time face detection mode.
|Real Time Emotion Analysis||Photo – Emotion Analysis|
Follow the instructions to set up the project on your local machine.
Install NodeJS LTS
npm install [email protected] -g
Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/Rishabh-malhotraa/Capstone-Project.git
Install NPM packages
npm run install-modules
Start the react and nodejs server concucrrently
npm run dev
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
Things To do
- Inital Landing Page
- Enable Video Feed
- Real Time Emotion Analysis using TensorFlow
- Adding Models from face-api
- Add Static Analysis of a picture
- Add CI/CD using github actions
- Deploy on Netlify
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Refer to this article if you have any difficulty in making a pull request
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.
Discord : rishabh.malhotra#4193
Project Link: https://apads-app.netlify.app/
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
? ? ? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ? ?
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!