social network Project
A fake social network, working with microservices and multiple databases.
In the project directory, you can run:
!!! You need to run all the folders for the project to work.
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
Runs the server in the development mode.
Launches the test runner in the interactive watch mode.
See the section about running tests for more information.
- axios – Promise based HTTP client for the browser and node.js
- jwt-decode – A small browser library that helps decoding JWTs token which are Base64Url encoded
- semantic-ui-react – Ui library
- react-tag-input – A simple tagging component
- react-visibility-sensor – Sensor component for React that notifies you when it goes in or out of the window viewport
- validator – A library of string validators and sanitizers
- socket.io – Socket.IO enables real-time bidirectional event-based communication
- @prisma/client – Prisma Client JS is an auto-generated query builder that enables type-safe database access and reduces boilerplate
- bcrypt – A library to help you hash passwords
- express – Fast, unopinionated, minimalist web framework for node
- morgan – HTTP request logger middleware for node.js
- rotating-file-stream – Creates a stream.Writable to a file which is rotated
- prisma – Prisma CLI
- link-module-alias – A static paths for node.js
- mongoose – A MongoDB object modeling tool designed to work in an asynchronous environment
- dotenv – A zero-dependency module that loads environment variables from a .env file into process.env
- @elastic/elasticsearch – Elasticsearch Node.js client