A fullstack GraphQL banking application built using React, Node & TypeScript.
🔥Any contribution activity including finding/report/fixing issues, and pull requests are Welcome!👋 Now it is fully open source. Check the contribution guide here.
- PostgreSQL 13
- create database name “apollobank”
- Git clone
git clone https://github.com/edwardcdev/apollobank.git cd apollobank
cd server npm install npm start
- check ormconfig.json file to check or update database connection info.
cd client npm install npm start
- It will server at http://localhost:3000/
- Register fist.
- And then login.
- Add account and transaction! Play it!
- Credit cards
- Spending for this month chart
- Dummy data generator using faker
- Apollo Server
- Apollo React Hooks
- FontAwesome Icons
- Material UI
- Don’t allow the user to destroy an account if they are in debt or their account balance > 0
- When deleting and destroying an account, alert the user with another dialog to check if they would like to proceed with this action.
- Update the chart on the dashboard to show spending such that the y axis is the users account balance.
- Sort transactions by date & sort chart data by date.
- Fetch exchange rates from an API.