A fully responsive React app that allows you to search for movies from Movie Database (IMDB Alternative).
- App loads with a search bar and a view favourites button. The favourites button opens a list of favourites.
- User types a search string for a title by name.
- A list of titles are displayed with a button to change this list to a card view and back to a list view.
- If the user selects a Title, a modal is displayed containing a “more info” and an “add to favourites/remove from favourites” button.
- The “card/list view” and “favourites” are persisted using Easy Peasy.
- All movie data is pulled through from the Movie Database (IMDB Alternative) API.
Hosted through Firebase.
Code released under the MIT License.