Frontend Mentor – Kanban task management web app solution
This is a solution to the Kanban task management web app challenge on Frontend Mentor. Frontend Mentor challenges help you improve your coding skills by building realistic projects.
Users should be able to:
- View the optimal layout for the app depending on their device’s screen size
- See hover states for all interactive elements on the page
- Create, read, update, and delete boards and tasks
- Receive form validations when trying to create/edit boards and tasks
- Mark subtasks as complete and move tasks between columns
- Hide/show the board sidebar
- Clicking different boards in the sidebar will change to the selected board.
- Clicking “Create New Board” in the sidebar opens the “Add New Board” modal.
- Clicking in the dropdown menu “Edit Board” opens up the “Edit Board” modal where details can be changed.
- Columns are added and removed for the Add/Edit Board modals.
- Deleting a board deletes all columns and tasks and requires confirmation.
- A board needs at least one column before tasks can be added. If no columns exist, the “Add New Task” button in the header is disabled.
- Clicking “Add New Column” opens the “Edit Board” modal where columns are added.
- Adding a new task adds it to the bottom of the relevant column.
- Updating a task’s status will move the task to the relevant column.
- The tasks can be dragged and dropped to a new column.
- Live Site URL: link
- LinkedIn – Hesam DearBoy