I created this portfolio to use as my own but ended up doing something else entirely. However, instead of keeping it buried, I decided to put it up here on GitHub as an open-source resource to help individuals to learn, adapt, and create their own portfolios. Feel free to customize and modify the theme and components to suit your personal style and branding preferences.
License and Attribution
The code in this repository is released under the MIT License, which grants you the freedom to use, modify, and distribute the template as your own. However, if you choose to use the site’s design largely unmodified, kindly credit me as the original designer of the site.
All projects and experiences included in this portfolio are the result of my own efforts and creativity. Please refrain from presenting them as your own.
- Framer Motion
- Click here to view the live demo.
To get started with this portfolio template, follow these simple steps:
Make sure you have node
16.0.0 or higher and npm
9.0.0 or higher installed.
- With git, clone the code to your machine, or download a ZIP of all the files directly.
- Download the ZIP file from this location or run the following git command to clone the files to your machine:
git clone https://github.com/shaqdeff/Portfolio-Template.git
- Once the files are on your machine, open the Portfolio-Template folder in Visual Studio Code.
cd Portfolio-Template && code .
- After opening the files in Visual Studio Code, open the VS Code integrated terminal and run the following commands:
This will install all the packages and dependencies used in the project.
- Run the following command to start a local server:
npm run dev
This will open up the project on a browser on
- To create a production build:
npm run build
- To preview the site as it will appear once deployed:
npm run preview
👤 Shaquille Ndunda
Feedback and Contributions
If you have any feedback, suggestions, or would like to contribute to this project, your involvement is highly valued. Feel free to open an issue or submit a pull request with your ideas and enhancements. Remember, this template is a starting point, and the true magic lies in making it your own. Enjoy the journey of creating a stunning portfolio that represents your unique talents and accomplishments!
Happy coding and showcasing!
Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if you like this project!