[Crypto Coinranking] is a powerful web application designed specifically for crypto coins. It leverages the capabilities of React and Redux to provide comprehensive information about various cryptocurrencies.
Enlist skill sets and tech stack
- Use React documentation.
- Use React components.
- Use React props.
- Use React Router.
- Connect React and Redux whit API.
- Handle events in a React app.
- Write unit tests with React Testing Library.
- Use styles in a React app.
- Use React hooks.
- Apply React best practices and language style guides in code.
- Use store, actions and reducers in React.
- Use the Cryptocoinranking API
- Perform a code review for a team member.
Click here to view live version
Video presenting the features of the project
Coins Coinranking – Capstone React Redux – Watch Video
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example.
Clone this repository to your desired folder:
cd my-folder git [email protected]:LarryIVC/react-coins.git
In order to run this project you need:
- Visual Studio Code
- Browser [Chrome]
- Create a repo on your repositores files.
- Clone or make a copy of this repo on your local machine.
- Follow GitHub flow.
- A carefully reading of this README.md is required.
Install this project with:
sh npm install
To run the project, execute the following command:
sh npm start
👤 Larry Villegas
We propose to implement:
- User Logging.
- User Authentication
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Help me with your criticisms and your suggestions, you will be blessed for such a noble gesture and give me a ⭐️ if you like this project. click here ⭐️
I would like to thank Microverse for this opportunity. I would like to acknowledge and give credit to Nelson Sakwa for the exceptional design that served as the foundation for this project.
This project is MIT licensed.