A full stack, mobile-first events app to foster meaningful connections within your local community.
- Developing an app that promotes community engagement and facilitates local connections can address this problem.
- The app can provide a platform for residents to discover and participate in community events, volunteer opportunities, and local initiatives
How to Use
LocalBuzz is hosted on Netlify
NOTE: Please enable your location services by following the instructions for your device.
We recommend that you use google chrome if using the app on desktop.
On mobile devices, you will have the best experience on either an iOS, Android or Windows system.
- Login and signup
- Create and upload events
- Join and view saved events in your profile
- View nearby events with map view
- MongoDB, Express, React, Node
- React Router
- Google Maps API
- Geolocation API
- Material UI
- React Testing Library
- Render and Netlify for hosting