- The application must have login and register functions.
- Must be simple to use, and have a very friendly UI.
- Achieve the task with the best logic possible.
- Hooks (React Functional Components) instead of classes.
- Must have a dashboard, when we will: create, edit and delete tasks and lists.
- Can use any tools available.
This application uses the following open-source packages:
- React (Main “framework”)
- Next (Server-side rendering)
- Firebase (Back-end development platform)
- Redux (Creates a global state to application)
- Styled Components (CSS in JS / TS styling)
- Material UI + Notistack (CSS framework + addon)
- React Color (Color picker component)
- Framer Motion (Animation framework)
- Validate.js (Easy way to validate JS objects)
Code formatter, and other environment development tools.
made by niloodev | Ezequiel Nilo
ANY TIPS OR FEEDBACK IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED! 🐸