Time Master (25 + 5 Clock)
Time Master is a timer application built using React. It allows users to set the length of a session and break time and provides a countdown timer.
- Set session length: Users can define the length of the session (work time) in minutes.
- Set break length: Users can specify the length of the break time in minutes.
- Countdown timer: The application displays a countdown timer that shows the remaining time for the current session or break.
- Audio notification: When the timer reaches zero, an audio notification is played to indicate the start of the break time.
- Pause and resume: Users can pause and resume the timer as needed.
- Reset: Users can reset the timer to its initial state.
To run Time Master on your local machine, follow these steps:
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/your-username/time-master.git
- Navigate to the project directory:
- Install the dependencies:
- Start the development server:
- Open your web browser and visit
http://localhost:3000to access Time Master.
- Set the session length: Use the “session length” controls to define the desired length for your work sessions.
- Set the break length: Use the “break length” controls to specify the desired length for your break time.
- Start the timer: Click the play button to start the timer. The countdown will begin for the session length.
- Pause and resume: Click the play button again to pause the timer. Click it once more to resume the timer.
- Reset the timer: Click the reset button to reset the timer to its initial state.
- HTML: The standard markup language for creating web pages.
- CSS: A stylesheet language used for describing the presentation of a document.