During my high school, I use Excel as a todo list to manage my tasks such as homework. It’s time to make a more powerful version by React.
It follows these rules:
- x-axis is the calendar (each column is a date), so it’s infinite
- y-axis is task list (each line contain only one task), expanding
And with classifying by color and tags, it can be more powerful.
1.1 (eliminated) Excel Concept
1.2 Now Project
2 Usage & Development
docker run -d -p 8080:8080 titanrgb/timetender:v0.1.0
npm install --legacy-peer-deps
2.2.3 Start Server
2.2.4 Frontend Development
npm run react
2.2.5 Frontend Compile
npm run build
3 Built With
- [email protected]/Luckysheet
- [email protected]/luckysheet-react
- [email protected]/material-ui
- [email protected]/ant-design
- [email protected]/jsoneditor
Copyright © 2022-PRESENT [email protected]/Timetender , All Rights Reserved.