Brain-Box is a web application that allows students to organize and manage their study materials, including subjects, chapters, notes, and video links.
- Authentication: Users can sign up and log in to the Brain-Box using their email and password.
- Subjects and Chapters: Users can create, view, and organize subjects and their corresponding chapters.
- Notes and Video Links: Users can add and manage notes and video links for each chapter.
- Real-time Updates: Any additions or deletions made to subjects, chapters, notes, or video links are instantly updated in the application.
Sign Up page
Dashboard Pages :
- Frontend: React, React Router, Firebase Authentication, Tailwind CSS
- Backend: Firebase Cloud Firestore
- Deployment: Vercel
Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/RishabhJain0721/Brain-Box.git
- cd Brain-Box
- npm install
Set up Firebase:
- Create a new Firebase project at https://console.firebase.google.com/.
- Enable Email/Password sign-in in Firebase Authentication.
- Create a Firestore database and set up the required collections and documents as per the project structure.
Configure Firebase in the application:
- In the
src/firebase.jsfile, replace the Firebase configuration with your own configuration from the Firebase Console.
- In the
Start the development server:
The application will be accessible at http://localhost:3000.
If you find any bugs or want to contribute to this project, feel free to open an issue or submit a pull request.
This project is licensed under the MIT License.
- The application was built using React and Firebase.
- The UI is styled using Tailwind CSS.
- Thanks to OpenAI for providing the GPT-3.5 language model, which was of great help during this project.
For any inquiries, you can reach us at [email protected].