The Markdown Previewer is a web application that allows you to write and preview Markdown content in real-time. It uses the
marked library to convert Markdown syntax into HTML for rendering.
- Live Markdown preview: As you type in the editor, the preview section updates in real-time to show the rendered Markdown content.
- Support for Markdown syntax: The previewer supports various Markdown elements such as headers, links, code blocks, lists, blockquotes, images, and formatting (e.g., bold, italic).
The Markdown Previewer is built using the following technologies:
- marked: A library for parsing Markdown and converting it to HTML.
- Bootstrap: A popular CSS framework for styling the application.
To run the Markdown Previewer locally, follow these steps:
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/Kalutu/Markdown-Previewer
- Navigate to the project directory:
- Install the dependencies:
- Start the development server:
- Open your web browser and visit
http://localhost:3000to access the Markdown Previewer.
- Enter your Markdown content in the editor section of the application.
- The preview section will update in real-time to display the rendered Markdown content.
- Modify the Markdown content to see the preview update dynamically.