a website that give the user the ability to search about Gyms suits him
Table of Contents
About The Project
There are many gyms in the Gaza Strip, which makes the process of finding the right gym very difficult for the user, in addition to the absence of any sites that provide this service to the user besides Facebook groups.
Fithouse is a platform that offers to find the best suitable gym for you and book an appointment with the gym you have chosen.
- Front End : React.js – Redux Toolkit – Material UI – React Router – React Hooks
- Back End : Express.js – TypeScript
- Database : Sequelize
- CI/CD : Git – Github Actions
- Storage : AWS S3
- other : Twilio – Husky – Nodemailer
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
npm install npm@latest -g
Create a free account at AWS S3
Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/GSG-G11/Fitness-house.git
Install NPM packages
In the project root folder, rename
.envand fill in the environment variables
.envand fill in the environment variables with your own data.
As a User
- When I open the site, I will be able to see all the gyms on the site and I can filter them based on several options available to me, and I can book an subscription with any gym and know if my subscription has been activated or not.
As a Gym Owner
- when I open the site I can add a new gym and add everything about it, and i can see the users who booked an appointment and activate user subscription or deactivate it.
As a User who wants to subscribe to a gym:
- I can view gyms
- I can filter gyms by Price/Location/gender/feature.
- I can view gym profile
- I can join the gym I want
- I have to know when gym confirm my subscription by sms.
- I can add my review to club I joined.
As a Gym Owner
- I can create an account.
- I have profile to display Gym info
- I can add my information (location, monthly price, equipment, works hours based on gender, etc…)
- I can edit my gym data.
- I can see subscriptions.
- I can activate user subscription or deactivate it.
- I can view reviews
Our Great Team
Our Great Team Leader
- Lina Ebeid @LinaYahya